Leah’s Parfait Dessert
Leah's Parfait Dessert is the perfect go-to recipe for unexpected visitors or those sudden cravings for a delicious treat. With easily accessible ingredients that you likely have stocked up in your pantry, this dessert is a true lifesaver. Simply pour the scrumptious crumbs of DWC No Bake Stroopwafel Pie Crust into your desired serving dish, mix together the other ingredients, and let it cool in the refrigerator.
Finish it off by topping with your favorite fresh or canned or frozen fruit.
It's time to savor and enjoy this delightful dessert that will surely impress your guests or satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 1 pouch DWC No Bake DWC Stroopwafel Pie Crust regular or gluten-free-organic
- 1 box 3oz while chocolate pudding
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cups powder sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 8oz cool whip
- Fruit (fresh or canned) of your liking
- Pour the crumbs of DWC No Bake Stroopwafel Pie Crust, regular or gluten-free-organic in the serving dish of your liking
- Mix ingredients add to the serving dish
- Cool in refrigerator
- Top off with fruit before serving
Et Voila !